Tuesday, January 19, 2010

uno, dos, tres,

IMG_5216 QUATRO!

As I’ve mentioned on my previous post, Semester started yesterday (Jan 18th) and it’s quite nice to see that everyone’s still “intact”. Slight changes were observed here and there, but nothing major if you’d ask me. We only had 2 hours of lecture and catching up is hardly done since the first lecture ends about an hour early.

Despite the 4pm class, I arrived at 9am to the lab in hope of finishing my results part of my thesis. Sadly, I still have some to go. Anyways, the day continues with about 2 hours of glass ware washing (culture bottles etc. etc.) before the class begins.

With the Current condition of the lab being clean, empty (almost everything has been moved to Kampar), cold, and comfy It will the the official hang out spot for the PTC students!~ MEH! (adapted from Evann since I’ve found it quite useful)

Oh! There’s one thing that took me off by surprise. Being MIA from the lab for 2-3 weeks has caused me to lose track of what’s been going on there. Apparently, they have moved the racks and orbital shaker to Kampar as well. My suspension culture on the orbital shaker was gone! O________O *confuzzled*

 

 

IMG_5190 Since it was Dajie’s birthday 3 days ago and everyone’s not around, we decided to have dinner today at Quatro’s Summer Restaurant. The ambience is good, the food’s tasty, the drinks are refreshing, the plates are ginormous and the tables are microscopic! So, I guess you’ve got the whole idea.

 

 

Oh!~ Guess what! PeakMun’s back from Australia and she got me a RockyRoad!!!!~ AHHH!!!~~~ *goes insane* I.LOVE. ROCKY.ROAD! WOOTSZAA!!!

IMG_5239 one bite and my eyes are filled with tears of joy and happiness~ pure bliss!~ (I‘m damn kua jiong I know…)

PeakMun was rolling on the floor laughing when I told her bout my past rocky road experience in Candy Empire, Vivo City, Singapore. (or at least I guess she was rolling on the floor. *wonders*)

 

AHA! I’ve gotta go to prepare for class! I shall stop here and yea… go for class. XD

4 comments:

  1. nice choc...happy bthday!
    nanged u. nang this and Stop using Internet Explorer now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is the Rocklea Road still nicely packed there? Or already with a bite or more? XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Viv: it's still nicely laid on my table!~ XD I'm waiting for a nice time to pampaer it with my mouth!~ XD

    ReplyDelete