Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Retail therapy!~

Not that I’m really stressed out or what, but I’s time to shop for CNY clothes!!!~ I was super doper hyped up the last few days hunting down for clothes in the malls. You’ll know if you’re following my facebook status updates.

I was actually only planning to watch movies on Friday with my friend at Pavilion since I’m the only person left at home. But little do I know, the sales are actually going on! I somehow came across Cotton On and with their huge sales banner hanging everywhere in the shop (literally everywhere, you’ll never miss it) I decided to go and have a look. I was pretty glad, walking out form the shop with 2 tops!~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

both tops from cotton on~ love it!~

 

Got this GAP basic tee at 1U.

 

 

a lilbit Ex. but I’ve compensate by buying another polo tee (the black one in the top picture). Thus, the total for both tops are still less than RM100. XD

 

 

*That’s what I plan to tell mum* XD

(mum thinks spending RM50 for a tee is too much, which I agree. But, but… I know…)

 

 

Right, I shall save some money and spend in the the malls at Malacca when I get back!

I might get another top, one more jeans and I think my shopping work is done!~ ^^

 

Malacca, here I come!!!~

2 comments:

  1. Oooer, I like the colour of the green. I have a Christmas Grinch in that colour too! :)

    And LOL! I notice that your clothing style is quite similar to mine. Very plain, without much motif. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha~ *hi5* for the similar tastes!~ XD

    and yea, I don't like tees with too much or complicated motifs.. plan is good~ ^^

    ReplyDelete