Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ready, Get set…

I’m back in KL!~

The only reason for me to be back is mainly because my semester commence tomorrow! *like what* I’ll still be going to the lab early tomorrow even though class starts at 4pm to get my thesis over and done with. (The sooner I get over it, the sooner I can rest. no?)

It’s been a while since I’ve met some of my friends, hmm… wonder how they’re doing eh?

 

Anywayz, I’ve went out with my sisters when I arrived at PJ to OU for lunch and some jalan-jalan.

Lunch at Pasta Zanmai was superb! Love it when you have a group of people to eat together, sharing food is always fun! HA!

IMG_5038 R We officially label ourselves as Junkie! Don't get me wrong, it’s junk food kinda junkie, not drugs, can…

goodies my sisters got me~ o0oOo0oo lalaa!~ (Thanks Guys!) ^^

 

Ahh! let’s just hope that this final sem is a good one!~

@Evann, I’m back!~ Let’s chill! XD

1 comment:

  1. For sure. :)
    What's your number? We'll get something planned up. Or I'll catch you online at night anyway. See ya!

    ReplyDelete