Friday, January 29, 2010

from where I got the burn

Well, if you’ve been on facebook, you’d most probably know that I’ve got sun burned. Without doubt, I know from where I got it in an instant!

DSC_9886 from the seaside, duhh…

 

Well, a group of us went to Melaka last weekend for our lecturer’s wedding dinner. One thing’s for sure, we’ve had hell of a time!

DSC_9827 A group picture of us with the bride!

 

It was also my first time taking so many people around my hometown! Imagine 8 cars going everywhere together! you’ll definitely not miss us if you’re at the roadside looking!

IMG_5277 what’s going around town without camwhoring ehh?

 

DSC_9800 ohh, everyone dressed up so prettily that night! (it’s the first time we guys seen our corusmates all dressed up for an occasion like this!)

 

IMG_5263 Hello from Melaka!~

 

p/s: finally completed my thesis’s draft to be handed up!~ I should have more time to spend… (keeps fingers crossed)

No comments:

Post a Comment