Thursday, January 21, 2010

Talk of The Week

ballroom

The “it” thing in my university now would the the Ball night on March 7th. almost everyone in the campus is talking about it and it would be a silly mistake if we, the final sem students, missed it. Thus, I’ve secured myself a seat to the prestigious event ( I’ve had to pay RM110 for it. So, it’s kinda a big deal.).

Week 1 of the semester is ending tomorrow and I only had the first lecture yesterday. I’m taking 3 core subjects and one elective (going to choose between interpersonal communication and introduction to sociology) this year.

jigglypuff The lectures are all not too bad except for Genomics and Bioinformatics. The lecturer’s like the deepak chopra reciting a mantra. If that’s not bad, the classes are in the afternoon. Add these 2 up and you’ll get jigglypuff (he looks exactly like one too, the lecturer) singing at the front of the class with a mic. (I believe you know what that particular pokemon does.)

*I’m very bad, I know.*

I’ve finally got my first thesis draft back from my supervisor 2 days ago. Let’s just say that I’ve never thought that a paper can be scribbled THAT badly. It’s like I’m visually challenged or he’s… ok let’s not go there, he’s still my supervisor after all. Guess extra effort and time will be needed to put into my thesis writing and correction. To top the cake with icing, I’ll have to submit the second draft by next week! *faints* (As ahyii calls it, the pathetic life of a FYP student.)

 

That’s all for now. I’ll be back to Melaka tomorrow to take my friends from KL around!~ (meaning that there might not be updates from me until the next week)

2 comments:

  1. utar ball? never think of it. bo lui bo lui



    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete