Monday, January 25, 2010

pek cek

IMG_5290 yea, I’m back from Melaka. (Just so the whole world knows I’m safe and I had a good time)

having a good time has it’s price too…

I’m over exhausted, sun burned and like I’ve said before, over exhausted….

 

I have to finish up my thesis by Thursday, so please forgive the short update and a short holiday from blogging. (I’ll still be FB-ing on and off if you’re wondering)

 

till then… wish me luck…

P/S: I’m having a hard time looking for journals... can I just write it in my own words, own understanding without referring to anything!??!?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Haha. I seriously doubt that would work.

    And bad news, I'm overly occupied this week. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea... I doubt that would work too... =(

    hmm... perhaps next week?(I'll text or MSN you for arrangements)

    ReplyDelete