Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

It’s a new day, of a new year! It’s peaceful today, don’t you think? The streets in KL are so empty, I can close my eyes and cross the road without having to worry about getting hit by a car! Guess everyone’s busy sleeping after last night’s countdown parties ehh?

It took me about 4 hours last night, to read my blog posts from January 2009 to December 2009. And it occurred to me that I blogged alot! and I mean ALOT! I’ve blogged about almost everything that happens, and I can swear that I can still remember everything so clearly. Some reminds me of the great times I’ve had, some sent me chills to the spine, some making me emo, and some sent me laughing my lungs out (I think my neighbours can hear me laughing)! gosh I love myself!

Life’s full of surprises, and I love surprises! Be it good or bad, it’s still a surprise. Which is why, one of my resolutions this year would be to treat everything as a surprise! If there’s one thing I’ve learn last year, it would be that “you can’t control the uncontrollable”. So, taking things as a surprise and deal with it with an open heart. That’ll definitely make me live happier, no?

My second resolution would be to be able to make sure that I can achieve my goals and targets I’ve set myself. That includes graduating, and pursuing my future plans I’ve made for myself. So, I’ll have to start mapping out all the things that I’ll have to do to achieve and put it into execution mode.

Thirdly, I shall continue blogging to record down the major events that has happened around me. The good times are to be immortalized, the bad times are to serve as a reminder, the mistakes for me to learn from it, and the promises that I’ve made to act as a reminder of who I am.

Last but not least, I shall choose to live happily. Change my mind set about certain issue and I believe I’ll be able to do so!~

 

To everyone out there!~ HAPPY 2010!~

5 comments:

  1. happy new year. jangan lupa hadiah saya!




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. this budak, only know how to ask for hadiah?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm. Pretty sound resolutions you got there. You'll get them covered. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha~ thanks!~ XD Those are actually just basic things that have to be done... I won't want setting resolutions for what I wish instead of what I need to do eh? ^^ u have a good year ahead!~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is pretty less i can do to commit your resolution. so i would like to ask hadiah from you instead...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete