Sunday, May 10, 2009

sounds like someone to you?

I was going through my E-mails today and this mail capture my attention!

 

One of the main reasons why in recent years the Malaysian
> Government
> has always ensured that their Miss Universe representative
> were of
> tertiary level education or higher was because of the
> following
> incident which occurred not too many years ago.
>
> It is the final round of the Miss Universe Pageant and the
> 3
> finalists, Miss USA , Miss Malaysia and Miss Singapore are
> being asked
> 3 simple questions:
>
> MC: The first question is name me an electrical
> appliance starting with "L"
> Miss USA : Lamp
> Miss Singapore : Light bulb
> Miss Malaysia : LADIO
> Judge: No, no, Radio does not start with the letter
> "L"
>
> MC: I am going to give you 3 more chances; Now, name me an
> animal
> starting w ith the letter "L"
> Miss USA : Lion
> Miss Singapore : Leopard
> Miss Malaysia : LABBIT
> Judge: No, no, no!
>
> MC: Your next chance. The name of a famous car that starts
> with "L"
> Miss USA : Lexus
> Miss Singapore : Lamborghini
> Miss Malaysia : Lolls-Loyce
> Judge: Oh my God!
>

 

owh, this definitely reminds me to SOMEONE!

those who is in the same course as me should definitely know~

 

*wide grin*

 

and how the story ends?

 

> MC: I am going to give you one last chance! Name me a fruit
> starting
> with the letter "L"
> Miss USA : Lemon
> Miss Singapore : Lychee
> Miss Malaysia , with full of confidence, smiles and says:
> LIEW LIAN!!
>
> This is not the end of the story, the Judge consulted the
> board of
> judges to determine if Miss Malaysia should really be
> disqualified ;
> and they decided that since Miss Malaysia was having so
> many problems
> with the letter "L", they decided to give her
> another chance.
>
> Judge: OK, the final question is : Name me a human anatomy
> starting
> with the letter "L"
> Miss USA : Lung (applause)
> Miss Singapore : Liver (even more applause)
> Miss Malaysia : LAN CIAU
> The Judges fainted..!!!

yes, in our case, we will be the judges…

and we all fainted… REALLY fainted…

No comments:

Post a Comment