Sunday, May 31, 2009

shopping turned food adventure?

ok, not really…

I thought Monsters and Aliens are good…

but it’s a rather big let down…

not really many 3D effects, and story akinda sucked.

 

GSC should seriously check their projector before they start the screening because it’s DAMN potong stim when we, the audiences have to stop and sit there doing nothing waiting for you to get things fix.

 

anyway, the next movie they wanted to watch was Night in The Museum 2 which I have already watched…

so, while waiting for them, I decided to treat myself a “welcome the new semester meal”

 

and to TGIF I went!~

they are having a promotion which allows you to choose one appetizer out of 3, and an entree out of 6 choises (of non are beef which I find odd)

this set cost you RM29.90 ++ (before tax)

 

IMG_1836 ordered frien mac and cheese as my appetizer~

 

IMG_1844 Chicken Baked Cheese as my main~

the chicken is too dry for my favor, barely edible. but it still goes well along with the baked cheese at the bottom~

 

 

and since a cup of drinks is already THAT expensive, I don’t actually mind paying extra few ringgits for a glass of in house wine at RM15 a glass.

IMG_1841 this Shiras is rather easy to drink~

I personally liked it very much along with the fried mac and cheese~ a good combo indeed!

 

it only occured to me that I should have ordered the white wine instead since I am having chicken (white meet with white wine right? Colleen or Julie, enlighten me about this pls)

 

 

the bill came to be about RM51 which was expectable after the taxes and service charges~

I am rather glad that I have finally treat myself to a good meal~ ^^

maybe somemore in the future?

 

till then, CYA!

 

p/s:

I will be going to Bukit Cahaya tomorrow~

will be leaving at 7am from school which means I have to get ready by 6am~

updates about it soon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your days in Pavilion KL almost similar to mine...

    http://adrianfoo88.blogspot.com/2009/05/kl-downtown-part-1.html

    - The vintage car at the entrance
    - GSC, Night @ Museum 2
    - T.G.I. Friday's

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~
    yea!~ XD ate exactly the same thing! XD

    ReplyDelete