Wednesday, May 13, 2009

exam’s over!~

and it usually means outing~

IMG_1450 board the bus and off we go!

 

and we went for dinner at sake sushi~

IMG_1455 iSieng and RQ

 

IMG_1476 we had sushi~

 

IMG_1480 ramen~

 

IMG_1493 sea weed~

 

IMG_1498 and rice~

 

IMG_1489 hehe~ still capture the leng zai clearer~ (perasan-ing)

 

IMG_1487 everyone : makan makan!!!

Mike : *snaps away*

 

 

 

I woke up this morning with a weird feeling…

after 3 weeks waking up with the purpose to study, I currently have no purpose waking up to…

I jia lat liaw…

gotta find myself a purpose to wake up to…

 

going for a movie marathon later…

or I’d like to just stay home and laze around…

I might be going back to Melaka earlier as planned since no one is left here in KL…

 

I feel so empty now…

T_______T

No comments:

Post a Comment