Saturday, May 2, 2009

post-exam plans

it has become a tradition for us, students to have a outing after our semester’s finalz.

but has anyone noticed, I have been going out during exam period?

yes, I know… I ma bad boy…

 

this is also mainly because of our ridiculous exam time table with a 10 days break in between and 2 easy subjects at the back!

 

so yea,

we had our, home cooked food, KLCC outing with Ronald, and my McDonald’s McValue Lunch!

 

if that is not enough, listen to what’s to come…

I’ll be going out today with Liang and PeakMun for MOF and KrispyKreme…

Will be meeting up with Jess and Ev since the plan few days ago was canceled…

 

and I wanna go back to Melaka to meet with my friends…

I miss you all…

PC110069 it has been so long, when can we have an outing like this again?

No comments:

Post a Comment