Sunday, May 17, 2009

my to-makan-list

I always have only 1 thing I wanted to eat when I come back to Melaka…

but I have a few now~

first of all, my all time favorite WAN TAN MEE! (done)

DSC04946

 

followed my fried oyster~

DSC04947

Porridge~

(no image available)

 

duck noodle~

(no image available)

 

Durian~

image

satay celup~

 

Portuguese food~ (tonight)

edit2

satay~

IMG_0874 

 

dim sum~

IMG_0755

 

Bak Kut Teh~

(image not available)

 

 

 

and many many more…

will update more about my makan-makan~

 

till then~ CYA~

p/s: I have been sleeping for more than 12 hours a day ever since I came back to Melaka…

one of the many ways to diet…

(i think my last sentence is is very contradicting with this post… >.< )

2 comments:

  1. eesh..
    you to-makan list very tempting leh..
    can share share? haha.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ can can~
    i'll make sure to post it up here~ LOL

    or u can come to mlk and makan~ ^^

    ReplyDelete