Monday, May 11, 2009

LG Blog Launch Party

as planned, Jloi picked up me and Liang From our place~

 

upon arrival, well, we do what bloggers normally do best~

IMG_1268 cam whore!~

IMG_1266 a picture of me signing the backdrop~

 

IMG_1271 Liang the Devil~

 

IMG_1276 Zues and OBC (sorry for giving the wrong direction dude!)

 

IMG_1282 soon after that, EV arrived!~ as a devil~

 

 

after some time hanging out. the event started~

IMG_1285 speech were given~

and we continue hanging out~

 

IMG_1291 Suresh and I~

 

IMG_1292 Tian Chad and I~

 

IMG_1306  picture of the bar~

 

then there were some fun and games~

IMG_1302you can see Thomas there shaking the stage down~

 

IMG_1308 Liang and I again~

 

IMG_1319 EV, Tzia, Hitomi, me and Suresh~

 

IMG_1322 a group pic~

 

IMG_1330 on the dance floor~

 

IMG_1340 another group pic~

the crowd gets lesser and lesser after this pic were taken…

 

IMG_1354 everyone’s movin’ to the grove~

 

IMG_1363 Cindy and Tzia dancing together~

 

 

best part of the night?

IMG_1364 free booze!~

 

IMG_1388 changing the angel to a devil…

 

IMG_1389 last pic before we leave~

 

 

I was a night to remember!~ fun filled!~

thanks Nuffnang and LG for inviting me to the party!~

for more info visit  LG blog~

 

greg signing off!~

CYA~

4 comments:

  1. how you know about this event? missed it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro nice post! Why sorry? You are the one that brought us there! Without you sure I just lepak at the Ramli Burger stall nia tat night! Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL~ sorry coz I confirm the wrong location with you maa~ LOL

    actually ramli burger not bad to lepak at lo... HEHE!~

    ReplyDelete