Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I Can Relate to Ghosts of Girlfriends Past

have you ever dated so many girls that you have totally no idea who you have dated?

trust me, you won’t want to know…

 

but one funny thing is that there’s this girl that I can never forget.

the way she smiles, and looked at me…

there’s no way I can ever forget that…

 

owh, but I regretted one thing that I have done…

leaving her is the silliest mistake I have ever done…

 

image dear Jennifer Aniston…

above is the confession I have had to make…

I miss you so much I wish you can forgive me for what I have done to you…

 

your love,

Bread Peat

image

babe, please come back to me…

 

GOP_Poster.jpg

 

 

 

*post is just a creation for entertainment purposes only, there are not truth in it*

No comments:

Post a Comment