Friday, October 10, 2008

yesterday, today, and tomorrow...

also known as past, present, and future...

we all go through the same thing everyday, waking up today, leaving yesterday, and looking forward for tomorrow...

it's the circle of life...

 

 

yesterday,

I was a kid who know nothing...

naive enough to think that everything can turn out the way I wanted it to be...

to believe that everyone tells the truth...

and having faith on something and wish that miracles can happen...

 

 

but today,

I am a degree student, learning more than I can...

and faced some truth of life, (brain too contaminated with the society)

learning how to handle turbulent situations... (I a kinda like handling sticky situations)

and believe that there are no such thing as miracle if you don't add in some hard work...

 

 

and tomorrow,

I never know what will happen...

I can only dream of it...

knowing that I may be able to prepare for what's coming...

and tomorrow, gives me the strength to strive for what I plan to achieve...

 

 

 

the people we are now, are not who we were like yesterday....

and we will never know what kind of people we will be tomorrow...

 

should we say the environment change us?

or is it us who altered the surroundings?

 

 

here are some questions I have asked myself and I would like you all to ponder on...

 

good and bad

humans define good and bad (for minute cases, murder and killing exempted)

we usually say if a person is doing a good or bad thing, but most important of all, I think we all do thing for a reason we believe in to be able to achieve the outcome we desire.

so, one may think that a person is doing the right thing while the other might think the other way.

 

truth and lie

no one likes to be lied to, do you?

truth and lie can sometimes mislead us to a lost path, directing us away from what we are really searching. Sometimes, we are so busy looking to the lie, that we forgot to see the truth which is just under our nose.

so, do we go detect those lies and lose the truth, or do we just accept what people tell us?

 

be glad of what we have or go for more?

just like the question "do you see your glass half empty or half full?"

if we see it as half full, will we be motivated to strive harder to get more?

if we see it as half empty, will we ever be satisfied with what we have?

 

 

and thus, after all those questions, I can conclude that

everything is decided by ourselves, the decisions we made, the path we took, everything we did leads us to where we are now.

our future are not write in stone as we are the once deciding the outcome of tomorrow. the past makes us who we are in some ways, but we are not our past.

I'd rather people say that the cannot tell me something rather than lie to me.

and screw the half glass of water, try your best and no matter what is the outcome, you'll be glad with it, knowing that you have already did your best

 

 

well, that's just my point of view...

BUT I really really like to know what people think about out there...

drop me a comment and tell me what you think will you?

thanks in advance~

 

 

 

grego out!~

1 comment:

  1. - good and bad
    The world is not so simplistic as to be divided into black and white, good and bad. Theres good in every 'bad' person, and bad in every 'good' person.

    When it come to means of achieving a goal, achieving the goal itself is not a matter of rightness, but rather do attempt to achieve it the right way or the easy way by trampling and hurting others in the process.

    -turth and lie
    Lie to evade responsibility or lie to protect. But the ones we love deserve the truth, lying to protect others is not a good justification, much less to cover your own butt.

    - be glad?
    The human race is great because it is never satisfied. It always sees the glass as half empty, thus strives to fill it up, constant improvements. Seeing the glass as half full means being contented, thus impedes improvements. However, its good to see the glass as half full once in a while so as to be able to appreciate.

    ReplyDelete