Monday, October 20, 2008

my 5 guilty pleasures

well, there are many pleasures that comes with guilt in every indulgence we give ourselves...

it's like a ginny making your wish come true, but want something in return...

 

well, same goes to me...

there are so many pleasures that I enjoy but without not giving me some side effects...

 

1. food

not only food,, GOOD FOOD!!!

I love tasting nice food, new food, special food...

I had tried spending a day in Mid Valley with 2 friend of mine just to wonder there for food!!!

lets see, we wonder around for about 8 hours, and we had 5 meals!!!

 

why guilty?

extra weight and extra holes on my pocket

 

 

2. movie

why is watching movie a guilt for me?

coz I always prefer to go to the cinemas to watch movie...

I prefer it because they have better sound effect and large screen...

and all this come to money...

another hole in my pocket

 

 

3. talking

wow!!

talking also guilty?!

ya... sometime i talk too much that it turned out to be crap,

crap will soon become jokes...

and my jokes are too powerful sometimes...

so, I may hurt others...

so, guilty lor...

 

4. sex

not that I have had sex before but who doesn't like having sex?

well, legally, it's ok...

but illegally, it's bad!!!

 

what if you are doing it illegally? and and up having a baby?

ohh!!! that's bad!!!

too late to feel guilty even...

 

that's why I am still a virgin now :p

 

5. chocolate

who doesn't like chocolate?! I love them!!!

but you know what's the price to pay...

yes, your body weight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment