Monday, October 6, 2008

wo0OWw~

K KILL AGAIN!!!

this is my latest whiteboard tower defense high score!!

 

WTD 1

NAH!!!! 601,571  ROAR!!!!

 

bwahaha!!! (OMFG... I am so full of myself @__@ )

still need to skill up!!!

 

GOGOGO!!!

 

and KL is still raining today...

but now, it's longer... it has been about 3 hours already??

so, what do most people do when it rains???

SLEEP!!! (yes, it's what I am going to do soon...)

 

 

Liang might coming tonight for a sleep over accompanied by beer?? and some snacks??

 

stay tuned :p

 

Gr3g0 L@ rUL3z!

3 comments:

  1. hehehehe...
    my last score was 900k plus.. so close to 1 million..
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. this version no fun la....so easy to win wan :( btw....which mode u all playing ah?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHA!!!
    me still noob mar...
    jz started less than a week ago...
    and i am not a game ppl... so...
    hehe~

    i am playing easy btw... @__@

    ReplyDelete