Saturday, October 11, 2008

home~

well, my blog followers should know that I am in Melacca my now,

and I am already started to feel bored in just a day...

 

well, it's not that i don't like my home, but there are alot of things I can't do here...

so, i am stuck at home all day,

even my lunch is bought home by my dad while he picks up my sister from school...

which I am totally stuck at home unlike in KL where I can still "free" my self abit since I have to go and get myself lunch and dinner...

 

so, I am practically stuck at home...

 

DSC04221

well, this is where I spend most of my time at home...

 

DSC04222

well yup, you've seen it...

I have 2 displays, the monitor is an extended desktop for me to monitor my downloads while I am watching drama, blogging (on my notebook display)

 

I can only do this at home since there is an extra display for me to do so...

I would use my TV if I could, I LOVE big display...

that's why I like mac so much!!! besides the big display, their graphics is always at the top!!~

I want a mac~~~

images I am an apple supported!!! (even tho I am using IBM compatible now @__@

 

you should be wondering what I do during my 2 days here so far?

for see and figure it out yourself >.<

 

see see see???

DSC04223

I installed this software just so that I can mass download dramas to entertain myself~

I only installed it now because I have no more suppliers who can provide me dramas in Melacca @__@

so, this is how I live... (wake up - eat - drama - eat - drama - blog - nap - drama - eat - drama - sleep)

I seriously need to get a life @__@

No comments:

Post a Comment