Tuesday, October 7, 2008

K with jynn~

well, sorry my dear readers for the ffk (fong fei kei)...

due to certain uncertain reasons (wtf am I talking?) my plan to pavillion yesterday did not go on as planned...

instead, we went today~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

we had out "pek jau" session last night where liang and Ce-Yan came over to my place...

but again... due to certain uncertain reasons AGAIN, I did not managed to still a few moments...

I know I know... I suck @__@

but hey! who actually take pix everywhere he goes?

ME... @__@

well, I akinda forgot @__@

ok lame...

I think I shall stop thinking of excuses to talk about why I did not take those pix or I'll be turning into a lame chop soon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

ok~ back to today...

well, due to the drinking session last night, both Jynn and I woke up later than the time we planned to wake up,

 

original plan: wake up 9, leave home to Sungei Wang at 9.30...

new plan    : woke up 9.20

 

well, upon arrival, we went to Green Box to "register" our selves to the 11am K-ing session... so, we have to hang there for about another 30 minutes b4 the session starts...

 

I have never seen Sungei Wang that empty before in my entire life!!!~

 

DSC04192

empty right?!

very nice to walk around the place like that...

too much people sometimes gives me headache @__@

 

well, the it's time for us to K!~

DSC04193

this is me~

 

DSC04194 

this is Jynn~

 

please don't complain about the pix coz it's impossible to get a clear image with my lousy phone @__@

and since we are too fun K-ing, these are the only 2 pix. we got there~

something happened to my voice today!!! I don't know why @__@

I got all pitchy and well, jynn too @__@

we were laughing away at each other's singing rather than singing really...

but we had fun!~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

next, we went to Times Square since jynn wants to look for a part time job here in KL...

trust me, his search was fast!!!

not even an hour and he had finish looking @__@

 

anyway, since I have the chance, I went to digi center to get my GPRS settings corrected since I cannot get to use it...

the service is considered good that I have to wait only for about 15 minutes for them to fix my problem compared to maxis who took my mum almost 3-4 hours to get her phone settings for GPRS right!!! @__@

 

DSC04196 taken by the technician there because they need to send a MMS to activate my GPSR and MMS...

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

then we move on to pavillion~

and sadly, we are out of plan... so,

MOVIE AGAIN!!!!~~~

not that it's all bad... but it's kinda good :p

I love to watch movie personally, so it's not a problem for me as long as it's not horror...

so we decided to watch Connected (HK film)

 

(sorry, can't seem to get the poster for this film... so no pix for you all)

instead, I get a pix. or two from there...

 

DSC04198

for the "saje" purposes...

 

DSC04197

me and Bunny (is that what you call her???)

this pix is for the pun =.=

 

This film is similar to the movie Cellular...

they took the idea from them...

so, it is considered as the remake for the movie Cellular...

 

overall, I think this movie is worth watching, it's very interesting actually...

gregorate : 3/5

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

after that, we went to ZEN to have out lunch at 4.30 @__@

not really lunch already ain it?

 

we planned to have to RM10 set meal again but sadly, they have no more "stock" to prepare the meal for us,

instead, we get to order a cuppa coffee or tea plus a desert for the same price....

and so we did, we are not really hungry anymore at that moment...

(it's way pass lunch time)

 

so~

for drinks,

 

DSC04208

my long white coffee~

 

DSC04209

jynn's long black coffee (not chingy ok~)

 

for desert,

 

DSC04204

jynn's choco mud cake~ (izzit what it's called?)

it's very creamy!!~ (not bad)

 

DSC04206

my green tea cheese cake~

it's very nice!~ taste of the green tea did not cover the taste of the cheese and vice versa)

worth trying...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

and so, we went home by metro bus at about 5.30pm and it took us about 1 1/2 hour to reach home!!!

KL jam is pathetic...

the bus we took today is considered fast I'd say since it hadn't stop for more than 15 minutes at certain station that they usually stop for 20 minutes...

but one thing is that, the bus driver is pumping the honk at the rate of at least 10 honks per minute @__@

how la I am suppose to sleep in the bus if he's keep honking?!

so, I hadn't...

 

seeing that I slept so late last night wan woke up early today (considered early cause Jynn's the one waking me up and I am still blur a.k.a I have not enough sleep)

I am drop dead tired...

 

ok~ I think so that's for now!~ CYA~

 

 

P/S: I am going back to Melacca on Thursday, I am needed back home, so I have stopped looking for a job, and will have a full time job as a brother at home...

dad's going NZ to see mum who's having he operation today in NZ because mum injured her spinal bone, now that dad's flying to NZ soon... i need to be home to look after the house and my sister...

hope I can take care of everything....

 

*prays hard for mum's recovery*

1 comment:

  1. Holy Mackeral, you had two cakes in a go? Woah! Your blog always makes me hungry...

    Hope your mum get well soon lo!

    ReplyDelete