Monday, March 1, 2010

I’m no angel, neither were you.

We tend to follow everything by the books, but how often do we tell ourselves to do what we want. People define us with our actions, not knowing the reasons behind it. We are often judged and criticized by passer bys about what we should and shouldn’t do. Does it really matter to you? How well do you know me well enough to judge me, let alone US.

Don’t get me wrong though, I too judge people, I admit it. which is also why I know that sometimes we get too carried away that we forgot to judge ourselves. There’s nothing more for me to say but I just wanted to make myself clear. You would’ve done the same thing if you were in my shoes.

Based on what you guys just did saying how bad we are and excluding yourselves from the group. Well, it just showed us how you are behaving as well.

And one more thing I’ve got to tell you. I’m no angel, and neither were you.

2 comments: