Sunday, February 28, 2010

my visit to Digi

I’ve finally got the chance to visit Digi’s HQ about 3 weeks ago and I’ve got to admit tht I like it!~ ALOT!!!

well, here’s some pictures I took while I was there~

PIC_0113 their small cafe somewhere near the helpdesk!~

PIC_0114A small waterfall at the end of the office

PIC_0115 

PIC_0118 and you can see people there working with their laptops wherever they like!~

 

 

It was then I started to wonder how to get a job in Digi with my Biotechnology cert.

2 comments:

  1. go become cleaner. no need cert. anyway why were you there?




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. >.<|| my cousin works there, so happens she has some errands to run before we go back to Melaka together, so I jz tagged along... ^^

    ReplyDelete