Thursday, March 18, 2010

my carrot cake

IMG_5022

as some of you might know, I was back in Melaka for 4 days since there’s no classes on Monday and Tuesday.

What’s better to do besides Baking a cake since there are still ingredients available and I have access to the oven at home!

IMG_5032 and voila! I baked a cake! (the crème cheese topping is yet to be spread)

Besides getting to eat it myself, I get to bring some back to KL and share it with my friends! Not a bad idea isn't it?!

 

Little did I know, I was in a hurry while packing my things ready to go back to KL (the usual me doing last minute packing) and I only realize that I left the cake at home only when I got up the bus.

Sad case. Really sad because I love the cake! It’s so yummy!!! T_______T

*I’m not trying to say I bake good cake (I do, trust me) but I am also sad because I really really love the cake!

hmm…

4 comments:

  1. the cake does look good.. nevermind la, can always bake again.. haha.. and the bus driver, he shouldnt have started it! =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. even if you do bring the cake back, i bet there's nothing left for me >.<




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. why no? as long as u come collect from me den sure have one... :p but den again, I doubt you will come and collect it...

    ReplyDelete