Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Weekend home

Is totally fun!~

I get to roll on my queen sized bed.

I get to eat my favourite Wan Tan Mee. (not eating wan tan mee is like you’ve never returned to Melaka)

I get to use the air-cond during day time. (let’s face it, the weather's so bad these days)

I get to bake (yes, I’ve made carrot cake hoping to bring back to KL for my friends which I ended up forgetting to take it back)

I get to eat the cake I bake (which is always ohh-so-yummy)

Daddy bought me durian. (which I’ve like so much and not eaten since centuries ago)

I’ve got the super doper ridiculously thick curtain to block off sun light so that I can wake up late late.

I have a room to myself so I can walk totally naked inside.

home is always the best!~

 

only if I still have a maid, then I’ll be spared from doing the house works. *imagines*

2 comments:

  1. naked in the room /envy




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. why? are you not allowed to walk naked in ur own room???

    ReplyDelete