Sunday, March 21, 2010

he called me cilaka!

There’s this cab I took from the train station to my house in KL. The Driver is an a**h***!

he started the meter before I got in, he drive on the left lane tailing behind the lorry so slowly while the right lane is going smoothly.

and while I am still about 15 min walk away the ride already cost me RM7 while it only takes about RM5+ to reach my home. So, I decided that I should get down and walk home instead of letting him suck the money out of my pocket.

and guess what?!

He scolded me “pukima”, and called me a “cilaka punya orang”.

 

well, what can I do?

I paid for the ride, smile at him, got down the cab and before I closed the door, I told him “Encik, awak lebih cliaka daripada saya tahu? Fikirlah sendiri.”. and I slam shut the door.

 

Yea, I can be that bad at times, he is the one who’s finding fault with me in the first place and still he scold me! how dare him!

Anyway, it shall be in my past.

 

Have a good day!~

4 comments:

  1. Gosh I take taxis quite often in KL and I've never encountered such impoliteness or dishonesty before. They're usually very friendly to me. Anyway, you should have taken down his cab driver's ID (it's displayed at the front of every cab) and reported him. Recording their ID is the first thing I do everytime I step into a cab, just in case something happens... It's a good habit. But well, take it easy. People who swear to their customers don't achieve much in life anyway. So forgive him for his uneducated noggin. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, I forgot to take down the ID of the cab driver! consider him lucky...

    Anyway, my B.M. is bad which is why I didn't really tell him off... XD else, I'll get tongue tied before I can screw him properly.. HAHA! I'll look totally noob then. XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. u dont scare if he knock u down by his taxi? hahaha


    nanged u.Want some dating tips? nang this to find out more ^^

    ReplyDelete