Friday, March 6, 2009

how can you say such thing?

looks can be deceiving…

 

things are not always as how they look…

people do make mistakes,

all we need to do is to make things right and move on…

 

now I see,

you’re the one thing I got right,

the only one I let inside,

now I can’t breath coz you’re here with me…

 

I thought you know me better than anybody,

that you can read my mind.

but for you to say something like that,

really, it hurts…

it hurts that bad!

 

I thought that I can get to relax abit after my stressful week,

but I see that it’s not really possible…

because the thought keeps flowing into my head whenever I am free…

 

I am trying to get over it…

make it go away…

but it’s easier said than done…

 

 

right now, only one question popping in my mind

“how can you say such thing, thing that is so totally different from what my intentions are?”

I understand what you are trying to do, but those words did not come out right…

 

I need to get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment