Saturday, March 14, 2009

honeymoon week~

ok, here in this context, honeymoon as in relaxing~

 

after last week’s test, assignment and reports, I am finally free this week!!!~ YAHOO!!!

 

this week is rather relaxing for me even though I have a presentation~

 

 

Thursday: Moral Presentation~

DSC05211

my team of people~ ^^ pro leh~~

 

DSC05210

somemore somemore~~~

 

since out group’s presentation starts at 630pm, most of the students have gone home~~

 

our presentation finishes slightly before 7pm and we received loud applause from the audiences…

honest!!!

but for the wrong reason…

the reason for their applause is because they finally got to go home…

besides, there are like only 10 people left listening to us…

don’t believe???

 

DSC05215

these are the only group left watching us present…

 

 

the best part? the attendance list is full!

I am starting to like moral…

 

 

Night:

we helped ahyii’s group to produce a video concerning violent videogames and how it affects children…

 

here are some behind the scene’s photo~

edit1

 

 

Friday:

I want to go out!!!

so, I asked Pun Jing out with me~ to KLCC!!!~

DSC05232

Pun Jing and I at KLCC~

 

we went to watch movie : The Race To Witch Mountain~

image

it’s a nice movie!!! thrilling and exciting~~ hmm… maybe I’m exaggerating~

but it’s a nice movie~

 

 

after the movie, we went to have sandwich at O’Briens~

 

DSC05234

the wrapo!~

 

DSC05235

sandwich~

edit2

PunJing and I posing with out food~ XD

 

DSC05236

I am officially in love with O’Briens’s sandwich~

 

DSC05242

PunJing says it’s nice to leave a piece of chips on the plate, but she ate it in the end…

 

 

we went home around 10pm after our dinner~

 

owh… and guess who we spotted there???

DSC05241

hehehehee~~~

 

till then!!~

1 comment: