Thursday, March 26, 2009

health screening

for all who know, Health screening is officially over.

too bad we have to limit to only 80 people a day because there are still alot of students and staffs who wanted to get their health screened…

 

anyway, Less words more pictures…

on the very first day, PeakMun and Ce-Yan came to see me…

 

DSC05279

 

 

then,

DSC05282

this is when there are more people in that area waiting for their turn…

 

DSC05284

then Yong Yong stopped by~

 

 

and soon after that, the event ended…

and before that, we took a chance to pose on the nice board my committee has done…

note: the previous board suck big time.

DSC05286

his work

 

DSC05287

and this guy just simply wanted to take a picture with the board…

 

 

 

I’ll rate this event as successful since our target was reached…

some committee is really helpful and some aren’t (that’s usually the case isn’t it?)

to those who are not, well, let’s just say you are gonna get it from me during the post mortem meeting later…

 

 

 

now I shall focus fully on my Genetics test on Saturday!~

GOGOGO!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wan go for health screening~
    Haiz...never have the chance to "screen" my health...=.=

    ReplyDelete