Sunday, March 8, 2009

grandma’s birthday~

as mentioned on my previous post,

I went back to Malacca to celebrate my grandma’s 85th birthday!~

 

I met up with my cousin Saturday morning and she took me to have Prawn noodle for breakfast~

according to her, it is the best she can find there~

so, why not give it a try?

 

DSC05154

yum yum~~~ the soup is heavenly!!~

and it taste even better when coupled with this *points at the picture below*

DSC05155

pork lard! (sorry to my Muslim friends)

 

 

well, since I was so tired,

I slept straight when I reached home in Malacca @____@

 

the birthday dinner was great! we had a good time!~ ^^

 

DSC05163

grandma and her birthday cake~

 

DSC05162

the only picture of food I took…

 

DSC05160

the only picture I took with more than 1 person that night…

 

I have to concentrate on eating right????

 

ok, that’s al for now~ more updates soon~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment