Saturday, March 21, 2009

battle of the mandarin~

while waiting for out class to start in the reading room, somehow Yong and I started saying how bad our mandarin is…

 

it’s like no, “my mandarin is worse…”

“NO!! mine’s worse!!! wtf…”

 

so we ended up writing on the table…

until someone asked us to write airplane in mandarin…

 

Yong wrote this…

DSC05261

flying chicken…

 

DSC05264

he’s happily showing what he wrote~

well it’s funny tho~

 

 

my words? well, you wont wanna know…

it looks something like that…

咕咕叫,兰叫… and so on…

 

 

DSC05265

well, I am still the winner…

my mandarin may suck but I still took the subject till form 5 kay…

2 comments:

  1. CORRECTION: I am the winner when comes to worst mandarin hahaha

    eh I dunno about the secret recipe promotion, and I wanted to go. too bad it was over D=

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!!! the promotion is still on!~ but for different dishes~^^ u wanna go?
    HEHE~

    ReplyDelete