Friday, May 7, 2010

pause

I was granted a short pause from study off this excruciating long exam period and I’m rather glad about it. It actually gives me time to breath and hit the pause button for a moment. I’ve have had my fair share of rest time on Wednesday since I’ve went out right after my paper for a K-ing session with one of my friend. Yup, it’s only the 2 of us. and hell we sang our hearts out!

After that, we decided that Sushi Zanmai would be a good stress reliever and thus to Zanmai we went! What can I say, Zanmai is currently the top Japanese restaurant of my choice! The food’s good and well, it’s not really cheap. But the food’s good! so what?!

We made our way to Pavilion after dinner for some jalan-jalan and found ourselves sitting at MOF for desserts! I’m rather glad that my friend loved the place very much and she’s saying that I should’ve brought her there sooner, why only do this when we are about to graduate?! She has a point you know, since we both have super sweet tooth! =D

 

Those actiaons above have landed me onto a state which I’d have to start my maggie diet again since the total expenditure for that one day bout cost about RM70! *goodness heavens*

Anyway, Went out with a close friend last night to old town for a chatting session and we ended up at our apartment’s poolside chatting until 4:30am in in the morning! I wonder when can I do that again. I’l miss those late night chatting session, the frequent outings and especially all the friends I’ve got here to keep me company. Graduation.

2 comments:

  1. you have chats by the pool how come no jump into it! its midnight and the water is freezing cold. damn syok~




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ later kena pull out my the guard arr...

    ReplyDelete