Saturday, May 15, 2010

Insignificant

I was in KL for 4 solid years and I can quite firmly tell you that I’ve somehow got used to the life I’m having here. I also felt uncertain for what will happen when I moved back to the place I grew up. Will I get a reverse culture shock when I get home? Well. I can really know until I move back right?

Let’s focus on now, given the time spent here, I’ve made impression of many sorts to different people I’ve met. But at the end of the day, the moment I got on the bus back to Malacca, I became nobody. None will know about me, none will know that I’m not here anymore, perhaps none will even know that I was here.

We fight for our fragile existence everyday. When we leave, it's like we were never here, making us somewhat - insignificant.

However, I’d also like to immortalize some beautiful memories I’ve had in these 4 years while pursuing my tertiary education in UTAR. The best thing that has happened to me is to get to know that TE4z gang. Our foundation years are blessed with joy and laughter where we constantly help each other out. I wonder if you can still remember us correcting everybody’s math assignment in front of the lecturer? The best part, the lecturer praised us for our cooperation! XD

 PC200339 The Christmas party we planned years ago, one of our greatest project! Even some of the lecturers were invited!

Then, We moved to Setapak to continue our degree course and somehow break into smaller groups, but still we remained intact. We definitely made new friends of ours despite our strong bonds.

DSC02433 *taken when we went to Genting*

 

P1100230 E with the fellow housemates~

 

IMG_5613 and the fellow BT gang!~

 

IMG_3116 and the BT TE4 subset. XD

 

IMG_6179 crop and the BT G2 gang!~

 

I hereby thank every single person who’s entered my life and I just wanted you all to know that my life wouldn’t be as splendid if you all weren’t in it!~

2 comments:

  1. BE doesnt have those pictures...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures as in what pictures???

    ReplyDelete