Sunday, May 2, 2010

missing

Yes, I know I have been missing. in my defence, I have to be missing which I am not totally missing if you follow me on facebook and twitter…

the exam starts tomorrow and I’m like half ready? nah… not really half… but still it’s not 100% ready. Maybe I am ready but I don’t know if I’m ready or not… or… nah… just ignore me… something’s not right with me tonight…

anywayz, since we’ll be parting soon, my housemates and I, we took a few last pictures together about a week ago and I’ll share some with you all here~

P1100233 yup, all 7 of us here~ ^^

P1100229 the members of the house!~

 

anywayz, I’m currently a super fan of Glee!~ I don’t know if you’ve watched the series, but again, I tall you it’s so nais can die!

there’s a glee flash mob dance on the 8th May, will you all be joining?

 

That’s all from me for now!~

adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment