Monday, May 17, 2010

Home

Ahh!~ I went back to KL with the father today to ferry all my belongings back to Melaka and we were rather fast I’d say. The traffic along the North South Expressway was rather clear! =D

Now that everything’s back here in my room, I’d have to spend tomorrow unpacking my stuffs, clearing the old ones to make room for the new ones. Gees, looking for a sacrifice is hard if you’d ask me, I love all my belongings so much that it akinda hurt for me to toss them into the rubbish bag! But then again, sacrifices has to be done I suppose?

Speaking on packing, it’s also time for me to start packing for my trip to Pearthie!~ I heard it’s really really cold over there! guess I’ll have to pack extra! The internet says it may go down to 9 degree! hmm… let’s put my fatty tissues into good use shall we?

Ahh!~ it’s bed time anywayz… I shall just stop here!~ nitez peeps!

2 comments:

  1. Arghh? So you won't be in KL anymore? How else are we gonna catch up then??!

    Btw, when are you coming to Perth? I can't remember the dates...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evann, I won't be in KL unless I find myself a job there... =)

    My flight to Perth is on the 20th May. =)

    ReplyDelete