Monday, April 12, 2010

Lazy me

IMG_6343 - Copy (picture taken at my house balcony during dawn today)

Ahh, I’m getting lazy in blogging. It used to be my space of freedom, and a place for me to express. This is a place where I used to tell my stories everyday but I don’t do that anymore. Maybe it’s because I have alot to do. Besides, I’m having sleep deprivation episodes lately because I’ve just have got too much on my mind to think about. Thus, I’d rather take a nap than to blog when I have time. =(

My life as a UTAR degree student is about to end soon and I can’t help but to think about what I wanted to do next. This is one of the many culprits that cause the lack of sleep. The question I have for myself is “Should I pursue my passion or my dream?” they are different! despite the questions I’ve had for myself, I’ve sent my applications to several companies in hope that they will accept me as a management trainee. But I am still finding ways for myself so that I can continue to work abroad. And I still haven’t given up in pursuing my passion! “You have to be persevere” that’s what my mum told me.

There are how ever some answers I am still seeking for myself before my life as a student in UTAR ends. The what, the why and the how. So much has happened I don’t know where to start to mend things. Or should I say, I don’t know the main reason for what has happened. I might get the answer tomorrow, I might get it in a week or a month. I might not get the answer at all. I don’t know. Maybe the best answer is to not know anything about it at all. I told myself every morning when I wake up: “Press on Greg! Press on!”

I’ve learn so many things in UTAR, about Biotechnology, and about life. I’ve made friends and I’ve lost some too. Despite that, I believe that it is the process of learning that makes us different from each other. We have different ways in communicating, different skills are applied in problem solving, and the contrary believes that we practice. It is also when I’ve learn that most of the time, we are what people wants us to be.

Nuff’ said, I’ve just spent an hour plus writing this post, which means I’ve an hour plus less to study for my test tomorrow!~

Press on!

2 comments:

  1. haha i am more concern whether i can graduate with everyone else...




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete