Saturday, April 24, 2010

hiatus

I have a very good reason for getting into the hiatus mode, trust me. Thesis submission date’s on the 27th April and I’m still here blogging. Typical me, or not? on a brighter note, I’ve finished my final year project yesterday and 2 of the panels seem to enjoy my presentation and I survived the QnA session!~ I was rather glad. ^^ The nervousness before the presentation however gave a super duper high adrenaline rush and I have an uneasy tummy right after my presentation! ouch… =(

Had a small steamboat party with the G2 members during the evening and we had a hell loads of fun! Well, I’d say I’ll be even more high if it wasn’t for the sleepless nights. I’ve been having that lately. It’s like I can sleep for 2 or 3 nights in a row and I get to sleep like a pig on the fourth day. I think something is wrong with me. =(

Drowning myself with work and activities definitely takes my mind off matters that bothers me most even thought I’d say it doesn't really help much at times. =(

There are so many things being lined up for next week. I’ve scored myself an interview session with BLI holdings as a nutritionist, I wonder how will that turn out? That reminds me, I still have to go take a picture! and make copies of the required documents! @__@ Then, the Gang of Four (GoF) have a late birthday treat for me in the evening!~ and gone is the day where I’ll be out and about!~

Then, there’s this première screening of Ip Man 2 on Wednesday!~gone are at least 4 hours of study time!~ (as if I’ll be studying anyways.)

The end of the sem is marked by Joanne’s last presentation on Friday and I’m starting to miss uni life already. The friends, the fun, and the surroundings! I’ve learn so much in this four years in KL and I am rather glad that I’ll be graduating soon. But graduation marks yet another new beginning of my life, the working life!~ it’s not that I really like to work, it’s more like I have to because I don’t want to depend on my parents already. hmm…

Anyways, this is supposed to be my thesis editing time used on blogging, AGAIN… more updates when I’m back and about…

No comments:

Post a Comment