Monday, February 22, 2010

broken

IMG_5561 

Text message sent to my mum:

“Miiii…. My glasses broke itself… I’ve got nothing to do with it… Me is innocent… T____T”

Mum replied:

Oh my innocent baby…..

 

Yes, my glasses broke itslef I swear!

I put it on right after my shower and it suddenly felt lose. The next thing I know when my hand went to check what’s wrong with it, it’s already broken! O__________O

Now I have to get myself a new glassey…

Any idea what looks I should go for??? Time for self revamping!~

4 comments:

  1. Maybe your head grew fat after the bath... you know with all the water that it absorbed...

    ReplyDelete
  2. wutdafuk~ =.= most absurd truth~~ and still got ppl bliv~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. no wonder i see you without specs




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forlornthorn: wow!~ I didn't know I inherited some traits from spongebob!~
    Aaron: it's still the truth...
    Jino: do I look better without specs??? :p

    ReplyDelete