Thursday, February 4, 2010

gregofree!

6a00d8341c761a53ef011570453f33970b-800wi Yes, as you can see from the title, I’m currently free. I’ve finally submitted my thesis to Dr. Tee and paid my tuition fees today!~ As usual, Dr. Haresh’s lecture is as interesting as ever and Dr. Alan’s lecture is as sleepish as ever! Things have been going quite smoothly lately that I’m enjoying the moment very much!~ *Bliss*

School_Ball_Suit_Hire

School_Ball_Suit_Hire_Double

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Another thing on my mind would be about the ball. And the question would be “what should I wear?” That’s a big headache you know. I’d like to dress up properly and spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars just for a set of attire that I’ll only be wearing once no? X3

what do you guys think?

Suit? Vest? I’m lost…

4 comments:

  1. you should come into our dr tang's class if you think dr alan's class is sleepy. be grateful ok?

    simplicity is beauty. keep it simple la. singlet and shorts.




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm~ shall see how the shopping goes... XD thanks for the suggesiton!~ ^^

    ReplyDelete