Sunday, December 6, 2009

snack attack

IMG_3997

the best cheese clavoured snack in the universe!

found it in the Lotte Mart in 1U last week!~

too bad the don’t have the “dangerously cheesy” flavour! Thus, I opt for BBQ instead.

 

If there’s one place you wanna go to shop for sweets, where would you go?

IMG_3992 I’d go to Candy Empire! and too bad they don’t have this shop in Malaysia… =(

 

IMG_3993 and I bet you can’t find this here too!~

It’s rocky road!!!~ one bite and you’ll definitely fall in love with it!~

I had my first taste of rocky road ages back when my mum came back from Australia with dozens and dozens of rocky road!~ too bad they weren’t all for me… =(

now, Singapore is the nearest place for me to get Rocky Road.

*wonders if Peak Mun remembers my request for a rocky road*

2 comments:

  1. arr ada saya punya ka?




    [Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada, the shop ada you punya... go buy laa~ ^^

    ReplyDelete