Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hannah Tan’s charity concert!

poster

Hannah Tan and friends are set to make a difference for underprivileged children this Christmas! She is putting together a charity concert with the likes of Harith Iskander, Hans Isaac, Pietro Felix, Daphne Iking, Jojo Struys, Reefa, Sasi The Don, Meet Uncle Hussein, Reymee, Sam of Innuendo, Caprice, The Fabulous Cats, Dennis Lau, Atilia, Liang and the list goes on!!!

 

Remember! The charity concert is free but do not come empty handed, you would need to contribute whatever gifts/presents you can afford in exchange for the concert tickets. No matter colour pencils, soft toys, books or anything suitable for children aged 5 – 16). All of it will then be distributed to orphanages and underprivileged children for Christmas.

We need to do our part in helping the less fortunate, whatever their situation may be…

 

Would you want to come for Hannah Tan Christmas charity concert @ The Gardens on the 20th December 2009?

Cheers and see you during the concert!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh though I don't really know who this Hannah Tan is, but I wish I could attend to pitch in for the charity collection. I doubt I'll be back before that though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh, too bad then... I think I might have to pass as well coz something came up!

    ReplyDelete