Monday, December 14, 2009

Dear John – Nicholas Sparks

dear john

If you know me, I don’t usually read. This book has somehow attracted my attention enough for me to went searching for it high and low after a friend recommended me this book.

If you ask me, this book is seriously a heartbreaker. How can a relationship that started so perfectly ended like that. Then again, it’s the right thing to be done. I suppose…

The ending of this book really moved my heart too!~

I watched her drink in the sight of the brightly lit moon, sensing the flood of memories she's unleashed and wanting nothing more than to let her know that I'm here.But instead, I stay where I am and stare up at the moon as well. And for the briefest instant, it almost feels that we are together again. -Nicholas Sparks-

A splendid ending to a wonderful book which would stay with me for a long time.

 

I think I will continue reading Nicholas Spark’s books. I truly love how he writes and tell a story. “A walk to remember” and “the Notebook” which should I read first?

 

Anyway, the movie for “Dear John” has been made and scheduled to be out in the first quarter of the year of 2010. Here’s the Trailer for the movie and you can view it from the website here!

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers! You finished the book in less than a week! It took me more than 3 months! Meh I'm a slow reader. Hahahah. Glad you liked it. :)

    Next, definitely A Walk to Remember!! It's my favourite book by Sparks. I thought the Notebook was only so-so. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!~ yea, I've borrowed "a Walk To Remember" from the library today!~ ^^ next I will be reading "The Guardian" I think... XD

    ReplyDelete