Monday, December 7, 2009

the day I spend like no body’s business

Yes, the big spender (me) *no pun intended* strikes again! This time at KLCC.

I believe everyone knows that there’s PC fair in KLCC. Since my mouse is broken and Richard saw a brochure of a wireless desktop (mouse and keyboard) selling at an affordable price of RM60, I decided to go for it. Because it’s limited, so I have to be there at 11am which is not early if you ask a person who never fails to wake up before 8am everyday.

IMG_4005 and so I got myself an A4TECH wireless desktop at RM60.

IMG_4008 I actually wanted a nano-receiver, but for the price, a micro-receiver might as well do. (price comes first)

 

After the fair, I went to get some groceries at Isetan before I leave for home.

IMG_4003 I’m one step closer to my healthy diet!

got myself muesli for breakfast, to go with fresh grapes and soy milk.

some ham, cheese, lettuce, and tomato to fix sandwich for my dinner.

and

IMG_4012 bacon sausage!~ who can resist this sweet thing!? (no pun intended as well)

but seriously, I only got one of this *sworn*

IMG_3999 and not to forget, my favourite meal whenever I got out shopping, Subway!~

I don’t leave the mall without a subway in my tummy! that’s for my breakfast and lunch mind you. (speaking of which, I’ll show you my home made subs in the next post)

 

Anyways, it’s been a while since I have blogger’s outing due to some reasons but I’m going to break this “fast” on Wednesday!~ Storm Warriors premiere screening, HERE I COME!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment