Tuesday, February 3, 2009

my one true love~

owh my dear,

how could I ever live without you?

 

honestly…

you are my one and only true love!

everyone are allowed to smack me if I lie!

ANYONE!

 

 

*turns on LeAnn Rimes - How Do I Live Without You and start singing*

 

~How do I live without you~

.

.

.


~I want to know~

.

.

.


~How do I breathe without you~

.

.

.


~If you ever go~

.

.

.


~How do I ever, ever SURVIVEEE~

.

.

.


~How do I~

.


~How do I~

.


~Oh, how do I live~

 

 

 

this post is dedicated to you my dear!~

 

 

 

WAN TAN MEE

edit1

owh I love you so~~~

 

*switches on serious sound*

ok, I really really love this Wan Tan Mee~

it’s the best of the best food in town!

 

the shop OPENED TODAY!!!!

I was like: “WTF!!! NEED TO GO!!! GO GO GO!!!!”

 

wuahahaa!!!!

*go back into hyper mood again due to the excess dose of wan tan mee just now*

 

 

p/s: I am going back to KL on the 8am bus tomorrow morning~, hopefully can make it for my 11am class which I think I’ll be late.

 

 

till then! bye!~

see you guys in KL!

No comments:

Post a Comment