Sunday, February 1, 2009

3days in a post

I saw this 2 guys sleeping so soundly that I managed to get 3 shots at them and I picked the best one to post up here~

 

edit3

 

had my first home cook dinner in the year of the ox 2 days ago~

 

edit1

 

and finally get to eat my wan tan mee after such long cravings~

the usual store is still having their holiday though… :(

went to some other store instead…

 

edit2

 

WUAHAHAAA!!!!! WAN TAN MEE!!!~~

 

DSC04920

this store’s noodle not really nice though…

but who cares?! IT WAN TAN MEE!!!!

 

continues chanting “wan tan mee, wan tan mee”

 

 

and today’s 7th day of the Chinese calendar, also known as the “ren ri” am I right???

so, mum will be cooking mee sua~~

 

p/s: school’s starting soon~~~ lalalaaa~~~

2 comments:

  1. i have not taken wan tan mee for ages!

    renaye
    http://renaye.nutang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Malacca serve the best wan tan mee in Malaysia! come try~ XD

    ReplyDelete