Friday, February 6, 2009

my day, my table

well, today was dead tiring…

 

let’s start,

 

my day started at 6 am when Simon’s alarm ring…

went to school for practical class…

 

put the drosophila into the morgue

edit 1

well, we have to count and breed them again before we actually kill them…

and I shall tell you, killing those that give you so much trouble is fun! (in this case the drosophila)

 

 

and I am officially known as UCB (United Colors of Benetton) to Dr. Anna because god knows what happened, she seem to remember me and started to call me so often I dare not even take my eyes off her slides…

why UCB you ask? because I was wearing a UCB tee with 3 big letters printed on it (UCB of course)

 

 

I finally have my break later in the afternoon for 3-4pm and it’s class again. sad to say, my determination did not get me through the entire lecture as the “K God” successfully hypnotize me… ZzZzzzzzzZZzz~~~

 

later I went to Jusco with Melinda, Quan and Ashley to BIG APPLE DOUGHNUTS!!!!!!

 

edit 2

 

bought myself a tale I have been longing for at last since Melinda is driving~

edit 3

this table is placed in my room for me to do my stuffs…

 

and the first thing to sit on it was my~

edit 2

Acer Laptop~

 

 

later at night, had a small photography lesson from mikey about long shutter…

want to know what dose it look like?

well, something like this…

 

edit 1

don’t you just love the light like that?

(btw, shots are taken from my room’s window)

 

thanks mikey, I might be slow (coz I am drop dead tired today) but I am still learning~ ^^

looking forward to my next class…

 

more updates soon if I haven’t die tomorrow. Dr. Gedion is killing us…

No comments:

Post a Comment