Friday, December 26, 2008

NEEDLES?!?!

ok fine! so Greg is afraid of needles... so what?!

 

why I write about this topic today?

it cause I am force to go for a blood test today because I promised my mum that I'll go for blood test every year...

it all started last year when my mum successfully bluff me into the clinic by putting pizza on the doctor's table... ok it's a lie... but it is true that she managed to get me do the test somehow...

 

there are 2 reasons why I am afraid of needles, let's start with number 1.

when I know nothing about needles, I was quite ok with it until one day, my whole family went to a hepatitis test....

imagine the nurse tying you arm with that whatever thing you called and searched for your veins, not only did she not search correctly, but she continued to poke me...

then she twisted and turn the needle INSIDE of me and still can't find my vein...

she then took the needle out and continued to prick me and failed again...

later after that she gave up... so am I...

 

well, end of story number 1...

 

 

part 2:

not real, but it's so real...

ok ok... it's a dream....

imagine...

you are walking in a maze, it's wet and slippery...

then you can hear echoed screams from somewhere far away...

and you continued walking...

and came to a big big room with alot of people standing in the middle...

 

being curious as usual, you walk to see what is in the attention all about...

as you walk closer, you can smell blood...

then you can see a person lying on what looks like the dissecting table shaking in pain....

as all the doctors got closer to the person with table and started to learn the art of poking human!!!

 

soon after that, blood was all over as all of them are failure in poking!!!

*hair stands*

 

 

so yes...

that is why needles are so against me... or the other way round?

No comments:

Post a Comment