Tuesday, December 2, 2008

blogger's outing

well, I think most of you were wondering where did I went missing to?

well, I was actually playing the MIA game..

kidding, well, I actually went back to KL for over the weekend with the main aim to take my cousin around...

and it so happened that Ken, was going to KL all the way from KK and ask if we want to meet up?

so, yea... we did!!!

 

upon my arrival at KL, I went straight to Pavilion because I wanted to meet up with Daniel for lunch first...

since I reached there early, and I have nothing to do, plus I am thirsty,

to MOF I go!!!

DSC00967

ok, this place serve the BEST MACHA ICE CREME I have ever came across to!!!

honest, a must try!!!

 

den, Daniel arrive at last and we went to Ichiban Boushi for lunch!~

DSC00972

 

DSC00977

 

DSC00980

this cold soba is nice if you ask me~ worth trying~ ^^

 

after that, we met up with this girl

DSC00987

 

and then people started to show up~ :p

 

Ken arrived son after we got ourselves a seat at staarbucks,

DSC00991 

 

and it was that day that I found out that the ground floor of Pavilion is actually the 3rd floor, okok, I know, it's very WTF...

because Shar cannot seem to find a starbucks at the ground floor~ HAHAHAA!!!

DSC00998

but yea, she found us at last~ HAHAA!!!~ (Shar and I)

 

DSC00999

me, Daniel, and Ken.

 

DSC00997

from left to right: Bernard, Jac, DustyHawk, Falcon, Shar, me, Daniel, and Ken.

 

 

later after the meeting up, I went to pick my cousin and her friend from Pudu Raya

DSC01001

at Hang Tuah Monorail waiting for the train~

 

 

 

well, this post is about the blogger's outing~

will blog about the outings with my cousins soon~

till then!!!

 

P/S : I am drop dead tired because I slept late and woke up early for the last few days...

P/P/S : I am still considering what lappie should I get...

2 comments:

  1. u had lunch earlier and takda ajak??? kesian me u know...i oni had that puff thingy for lunch :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyor.. i oso din know u din makan...
    hehe~

    ReplyDelete