Saturday, December 20, 2008

all I want for Christmas!~

so many things so little money... T___T

here's my wish list~ ^^

 

dear Santa,

if you are reading this, get one of it for me will do~

No.1 : MacBook Pro

image

 

No.2 : iPhone 3G

image

 

No.3 : iPod touch

image

 

okok, I am an Apple Freak I know...

 

now, let's continue with some non-applized product~ :p

 

No.4: a decent camera? (Might get a DSLLR if I am really into photography later on in life)

image

 

 

well, besides the above, I don't really know what I want anymore...

because, above are things that I really really like and still can't get my hands on...

4 comments:

  1. all the things are so expensive... hehe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. you sure love the latest gadgets huh. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz~ yea.. i love gadgets... esp apple's... so, it's gonna be vry expenssieve~ T___T

    will get those one day~

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalo mostly listed there v ex :P

    ReplyDelete