Thursday, May 1, 2008

MOOD

people say that your feeling is larger than the sky...

and that, to me, is your mood...

let's see...

 

today,

I have no mood to study...

so, I don't study today...

 

today,

I have got the mood to sleep...

so, I slept the whole day...

 

then,

I have to mood to blog...

so, I've blogged...

 

now,

I don't have the mood to shit...

but it's already code red...

no matter how no mood I am in to shitting...

I still have to shit...

>.<

 

so, sometimes, there are things that we don't like to do...

but still we have to do it due to some certain reasons...

 

 

 

know that I'll still come out from the toilet feeling much relieved...

;p

2 comments:

  1. swt swt swt =_=|||
    I sweat all the way to moon dy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. study also wat....see u wanna study or not only wat.... eleh...u shit den say bo bian la... but study can say no mood la... eleh

    ReplyDelete