Wednesday, May 28, 2008

a dreadful start

I am officially a year 2 sem 1 student now.... 
I am so busy with my things that i can only find time to blog now...

like a said, it's a dreadfully tiring start...
having so much things to do at a time really sucks... 
I am half dead while typing this post now...
all those late nights and early mornings are here to kill...

i am having 4 core subjects this sem,
and i think there are only skeletal notes provided my our lecturers... or no notes at all...
4 different lab since we have 4 core subjects...
and an awfully dreaded time table...
class on SATURDAY!!! imagine...
plus, i still haven't decided on weather to do HR or management for my elective...
oh, did i mentioned that my last sem's results are still not out?
god damn it, they are so not efficient!!!

my co curricular activities?
FEStival is coming soon...
blood donation campaign is now on...

I AM SO STRESSED!!!~
lets hope things get better soon...
plus, went for movies today (narnia)
and had Carl's Jr. 
we can't move after the meal...
skipped dinner too...

ok... 
it's the first night i get to sleep so early, 
so i'd sleep now... 

updates soon...

1 comment:

  1. O..ic...u're a year 2 sem 1 student now....icic.....too bad... i', too boring...so i spam a lil...lol

    ReplyDelete