Wednesday, November 21, 2007

memoires

i have no idea on what to write.. so,
i decided to write about my memoires of my jurney in UTAR...
i am alone while i shifted to PJ,
but thanks o my housemates, i have made my days tru easily...
the first 2 persons i met was wei ming and alex. (rememer the first night we look for a place to have our dinner at section 17?)
followed by monkey bong, kok hao, tuck yew, louis and kevin.


and they are my house
mates in PJ.






P.S. the gal in the middle is Charlene...
my best shopping partner eva!!!
we will eat eat and eat non stop!!
miss her alot now~



then, i started to kow TE4 better...

they gave me the best time of my life...

even we are not living at the same area, but we established good relationship with each other...

i miss those days where we can go to MV...

how nice...

having dominos at mid valley ^^ ------>






then i get close with Ren Quan, Jynn, and Jeff...





i missed alot of thins with them...
but what the hell!!










then i got close with sifu, ahyi, iSieng(my foundation chem lab partner), lao lao and elle(my foundation bio lab partner)...

followed by sipak...

galzZ posing at EOM---->



and the ever lovely pun jing(my current housemate)

and i will oso never forget my 2 lovely indian sistazZ~
sudha and melinda ^^



then, i shifted to setapak to continue me degree,
and the first sem ended...

during degreeZ.. i met with a guy, who eventually truned out to be my best friend ^^

yes... another one... who says i cannot have more than a best friend?

and we "ID" him as liang as proposed by him ^^

yaya... u told me this.. but in my history too...
^^

then i met joanne and winnie...
they are very interesting people u know...
and ron, i will never forget you...


for all those whom i din mention about, it's not that u are not in my life,

everyone who walk in and out of my live dose infact leave a foot print behind, i asure you about tht.


da jie, thong, pei fang, fui yee, simon, hao xue, jin jing, carol, fui ling, yan ang(today's ur birthday.. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!)...

thanks for making my degree life so intereting and fun... thanks...

5 comments:

  1. welcome haha... thankz 4 alwiz quarrel with me and thus make my life more colourful.. lolz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya la... and u always let me win one rite???

    can dun let me win onot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bio lab partner,thx god i hv u as my fre :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waa.. who say 1.. i alwiz win k..
    cz everytime quarrel u sure will say SORRY 2 me at the end..
    kakazz

    so, I WIN...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one u call LiangNovember 27, 2007 at 7:30 PM

    wah i'm on of the character.. 3 words, happy, happy and happy..

    ReplyDelete